EnervE is inspired by the sensual, edgy and provocative side of fashion incorporating Urban, Goth and Rock & Roll lifestyles into a couture collection for women. EnervE embraces hard flamboyant colors into designs to deliver an awe inspiring collection of jackets, dresses, blouses, suits and skirts to release an element of surprise in all the designs.
Collection created by Michael Porter in the Spring/Summer of 2010, EnervE quickly achieved recognition in the fashion industry by incorporating fabrics such as leather, silk, satin, vinyl and chamois with materials like metal chains and handcuffs to energize fashion for women all around the world. Constantly staying on the cutting edge of fashion EnervE will continue to bring you fashion that will make you want more and more…welcome to EnervE Fashion on Edge!
- Project Runway model Nyamuoch Girwath wearing a piece from Michael Porter’s Enerve collection featured on the Cover of Elegant Magazine
- Fashion Designer Michael Porter Debuts New Sophisticated Edge Collection at NY Fashion Show
- Wedding Day – A Nice Day for a Little Black Fashion Magic
- Lisa Raye from the TV show “Single Ladies” and “The Players Club” hosted Labor Day Fashion show featuring Michael Porter’s Enerve collection
- CTCDesigns Michael Porter are a hit with reality stars
- CTCDesigns Michael Porter presents Rock the Runway fashion show with a performance by Multi Grammy Singer Miguel
- Revenge Magazine footage on the Enerve collection
- Lil Nat to interview NY Fashion Designer Michael Porter